- Tomatoes chopped: 3 cups
- Onions: 1 cup
- Carrot: ½ cup
- Spinach puree: 2 cup
- Salt and Pepper: to taste
- Saute the onions on a medium flame till the onions turn translucent.
- Since we are not using oil use a non-stick pan or spray the pan with cooking oil.
- You may sprinkle a little water if it starts sticking to the pan.
- Add the tomatoes and carrots, 2 cups of water and cook in a pressure cooker for 2 whistles.
- Add the Spinach puree and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- You can add babycorn to this soup too if you like it.
- The blend of green and red, Perfect soup for those who love the tangy flavor.
- Beta carotene, lycopene iron and minerals served with love, good for your skin, tissues and heart.