- Yellow /green moongdal soaked and drained. : 4 tsp
- Spinach finely chopped or pureed: ½ cup
- Skimmed Milk: ¼ cup
- Oats flour: 1 tsp
- Salt and Pepper: to taste
- Pressure cook the moongdal with 2 cups of water in a cooker.
- Blend the dal with a blender.
- Add the chopped spinach or puree and whisk.
- Add milk and oats flour and allow it to cook on a slow flame for a while keep it covered.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve Hot.
- Loaded with minerals and the zest of protein must have soup.