- Spinach chopped or pureed: 3 cups
- Onions chopped: ¼ cup
- Garlic grated: 1 tsp.
- Potato boiled and cut: ½ cup
- Walnuts or Almonds roasted: 8 to 10
- Skimmed Milk: 1 cup
- Salt and Pepper: to taste
- Saute onions and garlic on a medium flame till the onions turn translucent.
- Since we are not using oil use a non-stick pan or spray the pan with cooking oil.
- You may sprinkle a little water if it starts sticking to the pan.
- Add spinach and saute for a minute or so.
- Add 2 cups water and allow it to cook on a slow flame.
- Allow it to cool. Add potato, walnuts/ almonds and blend.
- Add milk, salt and pepper to taste and allow it to boil for 2 to 3 mins. Serve Hot.
- Walnuts/ almonds add the Omega-3 to your soup. Can’t ask for more.
- Your green way to health with spinach.