- Spinach chopped or pureed: 3 cups
- Onions chopped: ½ cup
- Garlic grated: 1 tsp.
- Skimmed Milk: 1 cup
- Oats flour: 1 tsp
- Saute onions and garlic on a medium flame till the onions turn translucent.
- Since we are not using oil use a non-stick pan or spray the pan with cooking oil.
- You may sprinkle a little water if it starts sticking to the pan.
- Add spinach and saute for a minute or so.
- Add 2 cups water and allow it to cook on a slow flame.
- Add milk and oats flour and allow it to boil.
- Cool and blend.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve Hot.
Perfect green soup to help you increase your intake of vegetables whilst giving you the goodness of iron and the much needed antioxidants and minerals.