- Spring onions: ½ cup
- Grated Cabbage: ½ cup
- Grated carrots: ½ cup
- Thin sliced Capsicum (Yellow and Red): ½ cup
- Lemon juice: 2 tsp
- Sugar: ½ tsp
- Red Chilly sauce : 1 tsp
- Salt and Pepper: to taste
- Saute the cabbage, carrots and capsicum in a pan.
- Since we are not using oil use a non-stick pan or spray the pan with cooking oil.
- You may sprinkle a little water if it starts sticking to the pan.
- Add the spring onions and saute for 2 mins.
- Add 3 cups of water and bring to boil.
- Add the salt, sugar and chilly sauce and simmer on a low flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Perfect soup for detox. Low in calories and high on fibre with a hot taste.